Updating firmware on optical drives
- Bugfix: DVB-C did not work on models with DVB-C tuner.
- Bugfix: HDMI audio output did not work properly in some specific cases.
For further details see file "license.txt" (license.txt) The source code of those files distributed as Open Source are available on written request to [email protected] can be downloaded here: HD grants the non-exclusive right to personally use this firmware package which is delivered in object code format only.
Licensee shall only be entitled to make a copy exclusively reserved for personal backup purposes (backup copy).
This firmware includes fixes for regressions found in the new r11 firmware versions (170519_1350_r19_1351_r11) in comparison with the previous b9 firmware, and fixes for some other issues.
- Improvement: when starting DVD playback, if shell_ext plugin is required for DVD playback but is not installed, the system automatically proposes to install shell_ext plugin (and to initialize system storage, if needed).
All Koyo encoders feature a reinforced aluminum diecast casing and come equipped with a two-meter cable or MS connector.
- Bugfix: HDD formatting did not work in some cases on the following models: Dune HD Max, Dune HD Duo, Dune HD Smart D1/H1/B1, Dune HD Prime 3.0, Dune HD Base 3.0 - Bugfix: in some cases Recent main menu item was not included into the "Dune Plus" subscription. - Bugfix: ZOOM function did not work in some cases.
- Bugfix: My Collection, Movies, Music did not work on some player models (tv303d2 and base3d2).
Mounting brackets and flexible couplings in aluminum and glass reinforced resin are also available.
Availability All of our Koyo encoders are in stock and available to be shipped immediately.
Search for updating firmware on optical drives:
Price As with all of our product lines, our prices are often well below the list prices of traditional automation suppliers.